Now it’s easy to stay current with the latest research and original articles for pediatric medicine. Available for your android tablets and smartphones, The Journal of Pediatrics app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on The Journal of Pediatrics website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The Journal of Pediatrics
The Journal of Pediatrics is an international peer-reviewed journal that advances pediatric research and serves as a practical guide for pediatricians who manage health and diagnose and treat disorders in infants, children, and adolescents. The Journal publishes original work based on standards of excellence and expert review. The Journal seeks to publish high quality original articles that are immediately applicable to practice (basic science, translational research, evidence-based medicine), brief clinical and laboratory case reports, medical progress, expert commentary, grand rounds, insightful editorials, “classic” physical examinations, and novel insights into clinical and academic pediatric medicine related to every aspect of child health. Published monthly since 1932, The Journal of Pediatrics continues to promote the latest developments in pediatric medicine, child health, policy, and advocacy.
The Journal of Pediatrics is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-10. The program can be installed on Android.
The Journal of Pediatrics (version 7.2.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of The Journal of Pediatrics since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-16.
The latest version is 7.2.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-25.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-02-10
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
posted on 2016-09-28
• Content Innovation Enhancement,• Video/Audio streaming,• Added support for Android 6.0 runtime permissions,• Improved Downloads,• Fixes to known issues,• Institutional access extended for off-site access